Today, we'e going to discuss about the biggest debate of life which is staying single or not. Yes, we will write here about the pros and cons of staying single. When it comes to talk about which life is better, people are divided in two parts. Those who thinks that being single is better where the others claim that getting married is better. The very first thing which we wish to clear is that we are not either in support or against towards both the lives. This post will be a fair debate and it will be you who will decide which one is better and perfect for you. So let's go through this and enjoy it.
Pros of Being Single
- Freedom and Space: There are no doubt that this is the biggest advantage of being single. You will have all the time. You don’t have to plan anything. You can do whatever you wish to do and there is no one to answer. You could plan outing, trips, night outs and there is no need to explain why you are doing it. You could start working on a new hobby, you could switch your job, you could take your own decision without consulting anyone, you could eat anything anywhere and you don’t have anyone interfering with your personal life.
- Can Flirt with New People:. Upon first becoming single, we thought, “Oh my gosh I will have to talk to new people I hate new people new people are way scary.” Then we realized, no, new people are pretty okay, and actually pretty fun. Flirting is the best, but it feels unethical when you’re in a relationship.
- Better Focus on Career: We are living in such a world of rat race where everyone is trying to reach on the top at their earliest. Being single will give you ample of time to think and work on your career. Your career remains the top priority for you. You could work during the day, you could work during night and you could even work on weekends. There are no distractions. You could relocate yourself according to your job. Thus, being single provides you an awesome advantage towards your career.
- Love Life Exists in Head: This means that your imaginary boyfriend should never hurt you. He should just follow you around all day and sing “Everything” and “What Makes You Beautiful” in your ear because he thinks you are spectacular. Your imaginary boyfriend is your subconscious.
- More Time to Rest: Another advantage of being single is that you get more time to rest. After, a tiring day at work you could take complete rest at your home or in your car or wherever you wish. There is no such need to talk to your wife, play with kids and discuss family issues or other important things so you get more time to rest.
- Financial Advantage: You don’t have to support anyone when you are single so you get an extra edge on your finance issues. You could easily enjoy the money you have or you could even save this money for future. Apart from that, you could also buy things like Car, House on EMIs as you could pay these EMIs easily. There is no burden to support the other half.
- Better Social Life: Since, you are free and independent, you could talk to anyone, could be a friend with anyone and could go out with anyone. You could make more friends without being asked any single question.
Cons of Being Single
- Higher Risk of Heart Diseases: You were not expecting this. Were you? Well,this might come as a shock to you but it was found in a recent study that single persons have 30 percent higher risk of early death or developing a heart disease as compared to married people. The reason behind is that being single makes you irresponsible toward your health and you starts ignoring symptoms.
- Loneliness and Lack of Support: Another major disadvantage of being single is that you might start feeling lonely and in worse scenario, you might end up in depression. There is no one to support you or guide you. Sometimes you wish that there was someone with whom you can share your feelings or a person who always be there to help you.
- Financial Problem: No, we're not contradicting with our points. Finance situation could be both advantageous as well as disadvantageous for single persons. It all depend on how much you earn. If you are earning low or if you are unemployed, being single can be really tough.
- Friend Lives Stopped: If your friends are in relationships, they’re in relationships, and maybe you are jealous or maybe you are not or maybe they try to avoid the topic around you. If your friends are single, maybe they’re offended that you don’t really want to join them. Maybe you’re going on and on about the cons of being single, and the pros of being in a relationship, and they are not thrilled with this.
- Society Issues: Well, staying single for lifetime or for a longer time is still considered as taboo in our society. Society thinks that the person is not good enough to have a partner or he/she has some bad habits due to which no one wish to marry him/her. Parents and relative pressure also act as a con for single people.
This was all about being single for the whole life or not. Now, it depends on the individual as which side of the coin he wants to be.So what's your thought about this article?Do share with us through your comments.