People have different types of problem. Some are having sleepless nights due to excess weight whereas others are suffering from low weight. If you are among those segments that are starving for increased weight then this article is especially for you. Though no gain no pain, but here you will have no pain while gaining weight. There are few steps through which you need to follow in order to have the attractive shape in your body.Increasing and decreasing weight solely depend upon your food habits, your life style and your attitude towards the weight issue. Though decreasing or increasing the weight is not a fast process and need to be patient. It takes time but it happens for sure.So just follow those above stated process and share the result with us through your comments.
- Increase the quantity of your food intake- there are many blind faith with various food that say if you eat any particular food then you can put on faster. In reality this statement holds no truth as there is any magical food invented till now. Some says that intake of certain set off medicine will help them but again it is a false statement. They are those lazy segments who fall as pray in the hand of advertisements. Alike weight reduction weight gaining also requires continuous dedication. It requires a rigid mental frame and a complete revolution in your life style. Increase the quantity of food intake and you will start feeling the difference soon. Whenever you opt for weight reduction you start consuming less of calories. Here you have to do exactly opposite thing. Here you have to increase the calorie intake so that the result is generated soon. Eat those foods more that possess more of calories and carbohydrates.
- Eat at less interval- never let your body deprive of any kind of meal and consume all 4 meals including breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. At the same time don’t forget to increase the quantity of food that you are eating. Try to eat after every 3 hours and henceforth you will end up eating almost 6 meals. Ensure that you eat before you start feeling hungry. Whatever you are consuming in all your meals ensure they are highly rich in calories and more than regular quantity. Carry snacks which are rich in protein so that you can consume them even when you are traveling or have forgotten to eat. This could be consumed in mid of work or any other task. Even when driving you can pack your tummy with this food and can gain more and more weight easily.
- Eat more and eat often- often you eat when your stomach calls for a meal, in short when hunger calls you but if you really want to gain weight you have to keep on eating even when your stomach is not feeling weak. Eating constantly surely helps in increasing your weight.
- Eat late at night-Without even upping your food intake, changing your eating times can facilitate the weight gaining process. Have a big dinner late at night and after that? Pile on dessert.
A recent study shows that people who snack after 8 p.m. have higher body mass indexes (BMIs) than people who don’t nosh at night, even though they don’t eat significantly more total daily calories.The researchers adjusted for many factors; timing seemed to be the one variable that correlated
- Stay immobile- The simple "more calories out than in" motto is true. So apart from bulking up, burn as few calories as possible. Grab the remote, your smoothie, and hanker down on the couch.If you do become more sedentary overall, it's important to keep weight training. Even if you can't see the fat on your body, visceral fat (the kind lining your arteries) can still show up. And visceral fat loves inactivity. So before you sit down to watch that movie, pump some iron. Then have a marathon--a movie marathon--with some snacks.
- Increase your workout- As you progress, what you've been doing will not be enough. Your muscles will get used to the work you're putting them through--as your workouts get easier, change them up to make them more difficult.Invest in weights for your home. That way, when you only have 15 minutes before you have to get ready for work, you can squeeze in a quick muscle-building session to stay on the right track.